How To Measure
- Measure the fullest part of your bust, by placing the tape measure horizontally under your arms and across your shoulder blades.
- Remember to breathe out when taking this measurement
- Place the tape measure horizontally around the smallest part of your torso
- Measure your hip circumference by standing heels together and measuring the fullest part of your lower body area
- Free Size fits all means that the garment can fit a 30/32 - 44
- If you are smaller or larger than this size range it is advised that you purchase something that is in accordance with your body measurements
- All designs are 110cm in length from waist measurement to floor